Poet (5-Dec-1830 29-Dec-1894)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Georgina Battiscombe. Christina Rossetti: A Divided Life. London: Constable. 1981. 233pp.
Sharon Leder; Andrea Abbott. The Language of Exclusion: The Poetry of Emily Dickinson and Christina Rossetti. Troy, MO: Greenwood Publishing Group. 1987.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1265)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.205)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.321)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.171)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.890)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.400)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.430)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.924)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.450)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.381)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications