Author (13-May-1940 18-Jan-1989)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Susannah Clapp. With Chatwin: Portrait of a Writer. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1997.
Peter Levi. The Light Garden of the Angel King: Travels in Afghanistan with Bruce Chatwin. Pallas Athene. 2000. 230pp.
Patrick Meanor. Bruce Chatwin. Twayne. 1997. 186pp.
D. Rees. Bruce Chatwin, Martin Amis & Julian Barnes: A Bibliography of Their First Editions. London: Colophon Press. 1992. 24pp.
Nicholas Shakespeare. Bruce Chatwin. London: Harvill. 1999.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.298)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.49)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.38)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.190)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.107)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications