Royalty (15-Feb-1710 10-May-1774)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
George Peabody Gooch. Louis XV: The Monarchy in Decline. Longmans, Green. 1956. 285pp.
John J. Hurt. Louis XIV and the Parlements: The Assertion of Royal Authority. Manchester University Press. 2002. 217pp.
John Rogister. Louis XV and the Parlement of Paris, 1737-55. Cambridge University Press. 1995. 316pp.
Julian Swann. Politics and the Parlement of Paris under Louis XV, 1754-1774. Cambridge University Press. 1995. 404pp.
John B. Wolf. Louis XIV. W. W. Norton. 1968. 678pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.916)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.309)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.425)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.185)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications