|Christine de Pizan|
Poet (1364 c. 1430)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Marilynn Desmond; Pamela Sheingorn. Myth, Montage, & Visuality in Late Medieval Manuscript Culture: Christine de Pizan's Epistre Othea. University of Michigan Press. 2006. 344pp.
Earl Jeffrey Richards (editor). Christine de Pizan and Medieval French Lyric. University Press of Florida. 1998. 241pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.307)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.53)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (p.730)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.200)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.139)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of Foreign Literature (p.52)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.208)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.111)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications