Author (8-Nov-1847 20-Apr-1912)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Barbara Belford. Bram Stoker: A Biography of the Author of Dracula. Alfred A. Knopf. 1996. 381pp.
Paul Murray. From the Shadow of Dracula: A Life of Bram Stoker. London: Jonathan Cape. 2004. 340pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1403)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.229)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1350)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.983)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.467)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.503)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.48)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications