|John Paul Stevens|
Judge (born 20-Apr-1920)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bill Barnhart; Gene Schlickman. John Paul Stevens: An Independent Life. Northern Illinois University Press. 2010. 324pp.
Kenneth A. Manaster. Illinois Justice: The Scandal of 1969 and the Rise of John Paul Stevens. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press. 2001. 344pp.
Robert J. Sickels. John Paul Stevens and the Constitution: The Search for Balance. Pennsylvania State University Press. 1988. 203pp.
John Paul Stevens. Five Chiefs: A Supreme Court Memoir. Boston: Little, Brown. 2011. 292pp.
- The Dissenter, Justice John Paul Stevens
by Jeffrey Rosen. The New York Times Magazine, 23-Sep-2007.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.484)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.697)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.109)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.185)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications