|Alexander Graham Bell|
Inventor (3-Mar-1847 2-Aug-1922)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Charlotte Gray. Reluctant Genius: Alexander Graham Bell and the Passion for Invention. Arcade Publishing. 2006. 466pp.
Edwin S. Grosvenor; Morgan Wesson. Alexander Graham Bell. Abrams, Inc.. 1997. 289pp.
Seth Shulman. The Telephone Gambit: Chasing Alexander Graham Bell's Secret. New York: W. W. Norton & Co.. 2008. 256pp.
Helen E. Waite. Make A Joyful Sound: The Romance of Mabel Hubbard and Alexander Graham Bell. New York: Scholastic. 1964.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.76)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.57)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.43)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.131)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.51)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.84)
- Who's Who in Aviation History (p.21)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.46)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.298)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.55)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.50)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.63)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.41)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.21)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.122)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.33)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications