Basketball (20-Sep-1917 28-Oct-2006)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Red Auerbach. On and Off the Court. Macmillan. 1985.
Red Auerbach. Let Me Tell You a Story: A Lifetime in the Game. Little, Brown & Company. 2004.
Red Auerbach; with Joe Fitzgerald. Red Auerbach: An Autobiography. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1977.
Dan Shaughnessy. Seeing Red: The Red Auerbach Story. New York, New York: Crown. 1994.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.32)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.169)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.20-23)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.22)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.21)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.27)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.1, pp.45-47)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.513)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.136)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.857)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.13)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications