Track and Field (born 18-Aug-1935)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rafer Johnson; with Philip Goldberg. The Best That I Can Be: An Autobiography. Doubleday. 1998. 270pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.351)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.377)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.1, pp.477-79)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.526)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.265)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications