|Jerry Lee Lewis|
Musician (born 29-Sep-1935)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rick Bragg. Jerry Lee Lewis: His Own Story. Harper Collins. 2014. 512pp.
Robert J. Cain. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On: Jerry Lee Lewis. Dial Press. 1981. 143pp.
Jimmy Guterman. Rockin' My Life Away: Listening to Jerry Lee Lewis. Rutledge Hill Press. 1991. 223pp.
Linda Gail Lewis; with Les Pendleton. The Devil, Me, and Jerry Lee. Longstreet Press. 1998. 160pp.
Myra Lewis; with Murray Silver. Great Balls of Fire: The Uncensored Story of Jerry Lee Lewis. New York: William Morrow. 1982. 319pp.
Robert Palmer. Jerry Lee Lewis Rocks. New York: G. P. Putman's Sons. 1981. 128pp.
Nick Tosches. Hellfire: The Jerry Lee Lewis Story. Grove Press. 1998. 276pp.
- Official Website: http://www.jerryleelewis.com/
- Twitter: @JerryLeeLewis
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.438)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.891)
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.373)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.403-05)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.568)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.300)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, pp.153-55)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (p.295)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.326)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications