Country Musician (born 7-Feb-1962)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bruce Feiler. Dreaming Out Loud: Garth Brooks, Wynonna Judd, Wade Hayes, and the Changing Face of Nashville. HarperCollins. 1999. 416pp.
Michael Mccall. Garth Brooks: A Biography. Bantam Books. 1991. 186pp.
Rick Mitchell. Garth Brooks: One of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House. Simon & Schuster. 1993. 128pp. Photographic biography.
Edward Morris. Garth Brooks: Platinum Cowboy. St. Martin's Press. 1993. 198pp.
Matt O'Meilia. Garth Brooks: The Road Out of Santa Fe. University of Oklahoma Press. 1997. 202pp.
Lee Randall. The Garth Brooks Scrapbook. Carol Publishing Group. 1992. 195pp.
Jo Sgammato. American Thunder: The Garth Brooks Story. Random House. 2000. 243pp.
- Official Website: http://www.garthbrooks.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Who's Who in Music: Popular Music (p.75)
- DK Encyclopedia of Rock Stars (pp.129-31)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.217)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.58)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.364)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (p.54)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.34)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications