Economist (28-Nov-1820 5-Aug-1895)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Cecil L. Eubanks. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels: An Analytical Bibliography. Garland. 1984. 299pp.
Karl Marx; Friedrich Engels. Translated by Dona Torr. The Selected Correspondence of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, 1846-1895. New York: International Publishers. 1942. 551pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.481)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.321)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.168)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.117)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.172)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.145)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications