Politician (9-Mar-1881 14-Apr-1951)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alan Bullock. The Life and Times of Ernest Bevin. London: William Heinemann. 1960-83. (3 vols.) 672pp. + 407pp. + 896pp. I: Trade Union Leader, 1881-1940. II: Minister of Labour, 1940-1945. III: Foreign Secretary, 1945-1951.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.53)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.71)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.11)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.61)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.189)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications