Composer (born 10-Nov-1928)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
We do not have any books for this individual listed. If you know of any, please submit feedback via the link at the
bottom of the page. Excluded are juvenile literature, most self-published works, songbooks, and dissertations. Included are biographies,
studies, bibliographies, criticism, and collections of letters.
- The Maestro of Spaghetti Westerns Takes a Bow
by Jon Pareles. The New York Times, 28-Jan-2007.
- Official Website: http://www.enniomorricone.it/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1005)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.233)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (pp.387-388)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.616)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1081)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications