Actor (born 25-Apr-1940)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lawrence Grobel. Al Pacino: The Authorized Biography. Simon and Schuster. 2006. 231pp.
William Schoell. The Films of Al Pacino. Carol Publishing Group. 1995. 223pp.
David Sheldon; with Edward De Leo. When I Knew Al: The Untold Story of Al Pacino. Harbor House. 2005. 352pp.
Andrew Yule. Life on the Wire: The Life and Art of Al Pacino. East Rutherford, NJ: Donald I. Fine. 1991. 276pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1082)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.420)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.361)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.252)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.411)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.381)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.409)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.343)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.307)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (pp.660-62)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.383)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.97)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.3)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.300)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications