|Agnes de Mille|
Choreographer, Dancer (18-Sep-1905 7-Oct-1993)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Carol Easton. No Intermissions: The Life of Agnes de Mille. New York, NY: Little, Brown & Company. 1996.
Anne Edwards. The DeMilles: An American Family. London: Collins. 1988. 248pp.
Agnes de Mille. Dance to the Piper. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Co.. 1952. 256pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.137)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.130)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.184)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.175)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.143)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.270)
- Almanac of American Women in the 20th Century (p.89)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.65)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.79)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications