Chemist (2-Sep-1853 4-Apr-1932)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Britta Gors. Wilhelm Ostwald at the Crossroads between Chemistry, Philosophy and Media Culture. University of Leipzig Press. 2005. 160pp.
Naum I. Rodnyj. Wilhelm Ostwald. Leipzig, Germany: Teubner. 1977. 379pp.
Paul Walden. Wilhelm Ostwald. Leipzig, Germany: W. Engelmann. 1904. 119pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.572)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.319)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.380)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.366)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.391)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1111)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.146)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications