Philosopher (22-Apr-1724 12-Feb-1804)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Katerina Deligiorgi. Kant and the Culture of Enlightenment. SUNY Press. 2005. 248pp.
Béatrice Longuenesse. Kant on the Human Standpoint. Cambridge University Press. 2005. 304pp.
John H. Zammito. Kant, Herder, and the Birth of Anthropology. University of Chicago Press. 2002. 576pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.806)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (pp.468-70)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.547)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.150b)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of Foreign Literature (p.142)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.270)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.368)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.261)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.289)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.103)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications