Judge (11-Mar-1936 13-Feb-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard A. Brisbin, Jr.. Justice Antonin Scalia and the Conservative Revival. Johns Hopkins University Press. 1998. 488pp.
Ralph A. Rossum. Antonin Scalia's Jurisprudence: Text and Tradition. University Press of Kansas. 2006. 298pp.
David Andrew Schultz; Christopher E. Smith. The Jurisprudential Vision of Justice Antonin Scalia. Rowman & Littlefield. 1996. 245pp.
Christopher E. Smith. Justice Antonin Scalia and the Supreme Court's Conservative Moment. Praeger. 1993. 148pp.
James Brian Staab. The Political Thought of Justice Antonin Scalia: A Hamiltonian on the Supreme Court. Rowman & Littlefield. 2006. 369pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Post Obituary [link]
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.203)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.647)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.184)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications