Actor (27-May-1922 7-Jun-2015)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tom Johnson; Mark A. Miller. The Christopher Lee Filmography: All Theatrical Releases, 1948-2003. McFarland & Co.. 2004. 460pp.
Christopher Lee. Tall, Dark and Gruesome: Christopher Lee. Midnight Marquee Press. 1999. 320pp. Rerelased in 1997 as Lord of Misrule: The Autobiography of Christopher Lee.
Mark A. Miller. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing and Horror Cinema: A Filmography of Their 22 Collaborations. McFarland. 1994. 447pp.
Robert W. Pohle; Douglas C. Hart. The Films of Christopher Lee. Scarecrow Press. 1983. 227pp.
Jonathan Rigby. Christopher Lee: The Authorised Screen History. Reynolds & Hearn. 2003. 272pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.833)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.327)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.280)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.325)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.506)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.294)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.294)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications