|John J. Pershing|
Military (13-Sep-1860 15-Jul-1948)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Heywood Broun. The A.E.F.: With General Pershing and the American Forces. D. Appleton and Company. 1918. 297pp.
Herbert Molloy Mason, Jr.. The Great Pursuit: Pershing's Expedition to Destroy Pancho Villa. Smithmark. 1995. 320pp.
Richard O'Connor. Black Jack Pershing. Doubleday. 1961. 431pp.
Eileen Welsome. The General and the Jaguar: Pershing's Hunt for Pancho Villa: A True Story of Revolution and Revenge. University of Nebraska Press. 2007. 432pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.878)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.556)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1147)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.818)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.587)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.583)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.793)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.345)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.568)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.393)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.524)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.262)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications