Actor, Country Musician (born 22-Jun-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
We do not have any books for this individual listed. If you know of any, please submit feedback via the link at the
bottom of the page. Excluded are juvenile literature, most self-published works, songbooks, and dissertations. Included are biographies,
studies, bibliographies, criticism, and collections of letters.
- Kris Kristofferson: An Outlaw at 80
by Neil Strauss. Rolling Stone, 6-Jun-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.792)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.266)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.308)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.278)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.308)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.478)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.388-90)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.864)
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (p.286)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.293)
- American Songwriters (pp.251-53)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications