|Yves Saint Laurent|
Fashion Designer (1-Aug-1936 1-Jun-2008)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laurence Bena´m. Debut: Yves Saint Laurent 1962. Harry N. Abrams. 2002. 125pp.
Axel Madsen. Living for Design: The Yves Saint Laurent Story. Delacorte Press. 1979. 246pp.
Alice Rawsthorn. Yves Saint Laurent. Diane Publishing Co.. 1996. 405pp.
David Teboul; Pierre Berge. Yves Saint Laurent: 5, Avenue Marceau, 75116, Paris, France. Harry N. Abrams. 2002. 504pp.
- Official Website: http://www.ysl.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.620)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1287)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.441)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.104)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.438)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.363)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications