Actor (1-Apr-1883 26-Aug-1930)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert Gordon Anderson. Faces, Forms, Films: The Artistry of Lon Chaney. A. S. Barnes. 1971. 216pp.
Michael F. Blake. The Films of Lon Chaney. Vestal Press. 1998. 376pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.249)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.133)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.288)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.190)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.102)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.86)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.56)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.107)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.76)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (pp.148-50)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.126)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.100)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.155)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.46)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.282)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications