Royalty (15-Dec-37 AD 9-Jun-68 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Gilbert Charles-Picard. Translated by Len Ortzen. Augustus and Nero: The Secret Empire. Thomas Y. Crowell. 1966. 190pp.
Miriam T. Griffin. Nero: The End of a Dynasty. Routledge. 2000. 320pp.
Jürgen Malitz. Nero. Blackwell Publishing. 2005. 174pp.
Gwyn Morgan. 69 A.D.: The Year of Four Emperors. Oxford University Press. 2006. 322pp.
Vasily Rudich. Political Dissidence Under Nero: The Price of Dissimulation. Routledge. 1993. 354pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1073)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.724)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.10, pp.752-54)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.366)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.498)
- Who's Who in the Roman World (pp.207-09)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications