Baseball (19-Nov-1921 26-Jun-1993)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Roy Campanella. It's Good to Be Alive. University of Nebraska Press. 1959. 306pp.
Neil Lanctot. Campy: The Two Lives of Roy Campanella. Simon and Schuster. 2011. 352pp.
Milton J. Shapiro. The Roy Campanella Story. New York: Julian Messner. 1958. 192pp.
Dick Young. Roy Campanella. A. S. Barnes. 1952. 184pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.87)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.1, pp.142-44)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.515)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.860)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.40)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.259)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications