Author (31-Jan-1905 11-Apr-1970)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Matthew J. Bruccoli. John O'Hara: A Descriptive Bibliography. University of Pittsburgh Press. 1978. 324pp.
Finis Farr. O'Hara: A Biography. Boston. 1973. 301pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.529)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.157)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1100)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.777)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.180)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1062)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1044)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.553)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.751)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.543)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (p.600)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.11)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications