|Catherine of Aragon|
Royalty (16-Dec-1485 7-Jan-1536)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Francesca Claremont. Catherine of Aragon. Robert Hale. 1939. 294pp.
Julia Fox. Sister Queens: The Noble, Tragic Lives of Katherine of Aragon and Juana, Queen of Castile. Ballantine. 2012. 454pp.
J. A. Froude. The Divorce of Catherine of Aragon: The Story as Told by the Imperial Ambassadors Resident at the Court of Henry VIII. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons. 1891. 476pp.
Mary M. Luke. Catherine, the Queen. Coward-McCann. 1967. 510pp.
Garrett Mattingly. Catherine of Aragon. Boston: Little, Brown. 1941. 343pp.
John E. Paul. Catherine of Aragon and Her Friends. Fordham University Press. 1966. 263pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.276)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.95)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.100)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.57)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.113)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.45)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications