Novelist (born 22-Jul-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Catherine Elizabeth Hoyser; Lorena Laura Stookey. Tom Robbins: A Critical Companion. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 1997. 172pp.
Mark Richard Siegel. Tom Robbins. Boise State University. 1980.
Peter O. Whitmer; Bruce Van Wyngarden. Aquarius Revisited: Seven Who Created the Sixties Counterculture That Changed America. New York: Macmillan. 1987. 260pp. The seven are: William Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg, Ken Kesey, Timothy Leary, Norman Mailer, Tom Robbins, and Hunter S. Thompson.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.643)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1304)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.223)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications