|J. Pierpont Morgan|
Business (17-Apr-1837 31-Mar-1913)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Frederick Lewis Allen. The Great Pierpont Morgan. New York: Harper & Brothers. 1949. 306pp.
Jean Strouse. Morgan: American Financier. New York: Random House. 1999. 796pp.
John K. Winkler. Morgan the Magnificent: The Life of J. Pierpont Morgan, 1837-1913. New York: Doubleday, Doran & Co.. 1932. 313pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.793)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.530)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.495)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1041)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.736)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.702)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.514)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.267-70)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.353)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.483)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.235)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.698)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications