Composer (18-Aug-1750 7-May-1825)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Volkmar Braunbehrens. Translated by Eveline L. Kanes. Maligned Master: The Real Story of Antonio Salieri. Scolar Press. 1992. 276pp.
Nadezhda Mandelstam. Translated by Robert A. McLean. Mozart and Salieri. Ardis. 1973. 119pp.
John A. Rice. Antonio Salieri and Viennese Opera. University of Chicago Press. 1998. 648pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1290)
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.581)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.758)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (pp.864-65)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.439)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.390)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications