Conductor (15-Sep-1876 17-Feb-1962)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Erik Ryding; Rebecca Pechefsky. Bruno Walter: A World Elsewhere. Yale University PRess. 2001. 493pp.
Bruno Walter. Translated by James A. Galston. Theme and Variations: An Autobiography. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1946. 344pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.581)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.93)
- Musicians Since 1900 (pp.933-38)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.541)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.1090)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications