|Henry Cabot Lodge|
Politician (12-May-1850 9-Nov-1924)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John A. Garraty. Henry Cabot Lodge: A Biography. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1953.
Charles Stuart Groves. Henry Cabot Lodge, the Statesman. Boston, MA: Small, Maynard & Co.. 1925.
William Lawrence. Henry Cabot Lodge: A Biographical Sketch. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Co.. 1925.
Karl Schriftgiesser. The Gentleman from Massachusetts: Henry Cabot Lodge. Boston, MA: Little Brown & Co.. 1944.
William C. Widenor. Henry Cabot Lodge and the Search for an American Foreign Policy. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. 1980.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.695)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.425)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.908)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.640)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.439)
- American Authors 1600-1900 (p.474)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.448)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.306)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.578)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.179)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications