Novelist (24-Apr-1815 6-Dec-1882)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Victoria Glendinning. Anthony Trollope. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1993. 551pp.
R. H. Super. The Chronicler of Barsetshire: A Life of Anthony Trollope. University of Michigan Press. 1991. 528pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1475)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.238)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.385)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1046)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.690)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.487)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.527)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.26)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.459)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications