Biologist (15-Dec-1916 5-Oct-2004)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Maurice Wilkins. The Third Man of the Double Helix: The Autobiography of Maurice Wilkins. Oxford University Press. 2003. 274pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.823)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1560)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.528a)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography (p.151)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.516)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.137)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.514)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.538)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.142)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications