|Theodore H. White|
Historian (6-May-1915 15-May-1986)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Thomas Griffith. Harry and Teddy: Lord Henry R. Luce and His Favorite Reporter, Theodore H. White. New York: Random House. 1995. 340pp.
Joyce Hoffman. Theodore H. White and Journalism as Illusion. University of Missouri Press. 1995. 194pp.
Theodore H. White. In Search of History: A Personal Adventure. New York: Harper & Row. 1978. 561pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.428)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.818)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.539)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1539-41)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1110)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.59)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications