Business (born 15-Oct-1924)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lee Iacocca. Iacocca: An Autobiography. New Jersey: Bantam Books. 1984. 352pp.
Doron P. Levin. Behind the Wheel at Chrysler: The Iacocca Legacy. Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace & Company. 1995. 331pp.
Peter Wyden. The Unknown Iacocca: An Unauthorized Biography. William Morrow and Co.. 1987. 415pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.335)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.360)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.755)
- Current Biography, 1971 Yearbook (pp.206-08)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.244)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.729)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.224-27)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.480)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications