|Nathaniel Parker Willis|
Journalist, Author (20-Jan-1806 20-Jan-1867)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Courtland P. Auser. Nathaniel P. Willis. Twayne. 1969. 175pp.
Thomas Nelson Baker. Sentiment & Celebrity: Nathaniel Parker Willis and the Trials of Literary Fame. Oxford University Press. 1999. 252pp.
Henry A. Beers. Nathaniel Parker Willis. Boston: Houghton, Mifflin. 1885. 365pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Webster's American Biographies (p.1140)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.238)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.832)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.409)
- American Authors 1600-1900 (p.822)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.800)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.1217)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications