Government, Military (2-Dec-1924 20-Feb-2010)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alexander Haig; with Charles McCarry. Inner Circles: How America Changed the World: A Memoir. New York: Warner Books. 1992. 610pp.
Roger Morris. Haig: The General's Progress. Playboy Press. 1982. 450pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.283)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.649)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.209)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.144)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.72)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.305)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.300)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.220)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.173)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications