Politician (6-Feb-1887 26-Jun-1974)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ernest Gruening. Many Battles: The Autobiography of Ernest Gruening. Liveright. 1973. 564pp.
Robert David Johnson. Ernest Gruening and the American Dissenting Tradition. Harvard University Press. 1998. 375pp.
Sherwood Ross. Gruening of Alaska. Best Books. 1968. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.582)
- Current Biography, 1966 Yearbook (pp.143-46)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.297)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, p.354)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.276)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.173)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications