Royalty, Military (11-May-483 AD 13-Nov-565 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
J. A. S. Evans. The Age of Justinian: The Circumstances of Imperial Power. Routledge. 2000. 360pp.
Michael Maas (editor). The Cambridge Companion to the Age of Justinian. Cambridge University Press. 2005. 626pp.
Peter Sarris. Economy and Society in the Age of Justinian. Cambridge University Press. 2006. 258pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.802)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.387)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.544)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.199)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.268)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.365)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications