|J. B. S. Haldane|
Biologist (5-Nov-1892 1-Dec-1964)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ronald W. Clark. JBS: The Life and Work of JBS Haldane. New York City: Hodder and Stoughton Ltd.. 1968. 326pp.
Krishna R. Dronamraju. Haldane: The Life and Work of J. B. S. Haldane, with Special Reference to India. Aberdeen University Press. 1985. 211pp.
Krishna R. Dronamraju. Haldane, Mayr, and Beanbag Genetics. Oxford University Press. 2011. 196pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.300)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.284)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.651)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.597)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.220)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (p.334)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.211)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.236)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.137)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications