|Gordon W. Allport|
Psychologist (11-Nov-1897 9-Oct-1967)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard I. Evans. Gordon Allport: The Man and His Ideas. E. P. Dutton. 1971. 157pp.
Richard I. Evans (editor). Dialogue with Gordon Allport. Westport, CT: Praeger. 1981. 157pp.
Ian A. Nicholson. Inventing Personality: Gordon Allport and the Science of Selfhood. American Psychological Association. 2003. 288pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Webster's American Biographies (p.25)
- Biographical Dictionary of Psychology (p.10)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.4, pp.234-36)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.16)
- Thinkers of the Twentieth Century (p.13)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications