|Thomas H. Morgan|
Scientist (25-Sep-1866 4-Dec-1945)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Garland E. Allen. Thomas Hunt Morgan: The Man and His Science. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. 1978.
Ian Shine; Sylvia Wrobel. Thomas Hunt Morgan: Pioneer of Genetics. University Press of Kentucky. 1976. 159pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.354)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.797)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.530)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.130)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.737)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications