Military (22-Feb-1857 8-Jan-1941)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
William Hillcourt. Baden-Powell: The Two Lives of a Hero. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1964. 457pp.
Tim Jeal. Baden-Powell. Hutchinson. 1989. 670pp.
Ernest Edwin Reynolds. Baden-Powell: A Biography of Lord Baden-Powell of Gilwell, O.M., G.C.M.G., G.C.V.O., K.C.B.. Oxford University Press. 1943. 283pp.
E. K. Wade. The Piper of Pax: The Life Story of Sir Robert Baden Powell. J. B. Lippincott. 1925. 177pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.31)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.89)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.58)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.34)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.36)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications