Poet, Author (30-Oct-1871 20-Jul-1945)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Theodora Bosanquet. Paul Valéry. Hogarth Press. 1933. 136pp.
Paul Gifford; Brian Stimpson. Reading Paul Valéry: Universe in Mind. Cambridge University Press. 1998. 317pp.
Suzanne Guerlac. Literary Polemics: Bataille, Sartre, Valery, Breton. Stanford University Press. 2000. 320pp.
Cecily Mackworth. English Interludes: Mallarmé, Verlaine, Paul Valéry, Valery Larbaud in England, 1860-1912. Routledge & Kegan Paul. 1974. 220pp.
Priscilla Washburn Shaw. Rilke, Valéry and Yeats: The Domain of the Self. Rutgers University Press. 1964. 278pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.778)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.188)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1493)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.241)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1437)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1066)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.718)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.494)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.330)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.31)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications