Geologist (10-Jan-1631 25-Nov-1686)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Hans Kermit. Niels Stensen, 1638-1686: The Scientist Who Was Beautied. Gracewing. 2003. 179pp.
Jacob E. Poulsen; Egill Snorrason (editors). Nicolaus Steno, 1638-1686: A Re-Consideration by Danish Scientists. Nordisk Insulinlaboratorium. 1986. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.14, p.286)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.102)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.455)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications