|Edward M. House|
Diplomat (26-Jul-1858 28-Mar-1938)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Inga Floto. Colonel House in Paris: A Study of American Policy at the Paris Peace Conference. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 1919.
Alexander L. George; Juliette L. George. Woodrow Wilson and Colonel House: A Personality Study. New York: John Day Company. 1956. 362pp.
Godfrey Hodgson. Woodrow Wilson's Right Hand: The Life of Colonel Edward M. House. Yale University Press. 2006. 372pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.564)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.324)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.736)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.510)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.345)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.349)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.164)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.456)
- Notable U.S. Ambassadors Since 1775 (pp.171-75)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.175)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications