Novelist (3-Mar-1919 18-Jan-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Abrahams. Tell Freedom: Memories of Africa. Alfred A. Knopf. 1954. 370pp.
Peter Abrahams. The Black Experience in the 20th Century: An Autobiography and Meditation. Indiana University Press. 2000. 409pp.
Kolawole Ogungbesan. The Writing of Peter Abrahams. Africana Publishing Co.. 1979. 156pp.
Michael Wade. Peter Abrahams. Evans Bros. 1972. 219pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Post Obituary [link]
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.13-15)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.3)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.3-5)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.3)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.13)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications