Painter, Photographer (16-Jul-1883 7-May-1965)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Karen Lucic. Charles Sheeler and the Cult of the Machine. Harvard University Press. 1991. 167pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.67)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.940)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.644)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.664)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications